Greetings! Are you looking for information on how to do a bus trip to Seremban from Kuala Lumpur International Airport Terminal 2 (klia2)?
Seremban is the capital of the Malaysian state of Negeri Sembilan.
The metropolitan area has a population of over 420,000 but its centre retains the feel of a small provincial town.
- Cityliner bus schedule
- Attractions in Seremban
- Hotels in Seremban
- Seremban KTM station – about 1km away from Seremban bus terminal
Seremban is the business and commercial centre for most towns and villages in Negeri Sembilan.
During the weekends, residents from outlying areas come to Seremban by commuter train or buses to shop in Seremban.
Bus Schedule from KLIA / klia2 to Seremban
- Bus service from Seremban to KLIA and klia2 commences at 3.30am and ends at 10.00pm.
- Bus service from klia2 to Seremban commences at 4:15am and ends at 12:15am.
- Bus service from KLIA to Seremban commences at 4:30am and ends at 12:30am.
- Location of Airport Coach ticketing counters:
- Seremban: Kiosk Rangkaian 4-01 (A) Terminal One Seremban, 70000 Seremban, Negeri Sembilan.
- KLIA: Level G, Block C, Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KLIA)
- klia2: Level 1, Gateway@klia2 mall.
- Ticket prices are RM10 one-way.
- Travel duration takes approximately one (1) hour.
Cityliner bus schedule between Seremban and klia2
The Cityliner bus performs frequent routine between Serembn Bus Terminal and the klia2 airport.
|Cityliner from Seremban to klia2
|Cityliner from klia2 to Seremban
Besides running ordinary routes in housing areas and on main roads of Negeri Sembilan, the Cityliner buses also perform regular service routes between Seremban and klia2, Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KLIA), Nilai and Banting.
The Seremban KTM station is just about 1km away from the Bus terminal.
Attractions at Seremban
A walking tour of Seremban town centre taking in the historic buildings and points of interest.
Accommodations at Seremban
If you need a stay at Seremban, here are some hotels for your consideration.
Check out more hotels in Seremban.
Did you find what you are looking for? Try out the enhanced Google Search: