Putra Heights LRT station is located in Putra Heights, Selangor, along the North – South Expressway Central Link (ELITE).
The LRT station is located near to Laman Putra, Putra Indah and Putra Point Commercial Centre.
|Stations for Sri Petaling Line LRT|
|↳ ⇄ Putra Heights|
|Stations for Kelana Jaya Line LRT|
|↳ ⇄ Putra Heights|
This LRT station accommodates 1 island platform &s; 2 side platforms with 4 tracks and parking facility is available at this station.
Read more at Now you can get to KLIA for just RM10.
The LRT station is part of the LRT Extension Project (LEP) which extended the southern terminus of the Sri Petaling Line LRT and Kelana Jaya Line LRT from Sri Petaling LRT station and Kelana Jaya LRT station respectively to Putra Heights.
Because of different rail system developed on both lines, the Sri Petaling Line LRT and Kelana Jaya Line LRT do not share the same track and use their own individual track instead.
Location of LRT station
Putra Heights LRT station is located near to Laman Putra, Putra Indah and Putra Point Commercial Centre.
Around this LRT station, you can find these nearby attractions within short walking distance.
- Berry’s Cake House
- BIG Pharmacy Putra Heights
- Cendol & Rojak Under Trees
- D’putra Height Steamboat N Grill
- Emery School of Coffeev
- Giant Hypermarket Putra Heights
- Golden Taste Chicken Rice & Mixed Rice
- Good Taste Restaurant
- Kay’s Steak & Lobster Putra Heights
- Lampu Kuning
- Masjid Putra Heights
- McDonald’s Putra Heights
- Monster Planet Grill & Steamboat
- NL Mom’s Crispy Burger
- Park N Ride Putra Heights Station
- Prestige Restaurant
- Putra Heights New Wave Hotel
- Restaurant Anwar Maju Putra Heights
- Restaurant Berkath Maju
- Restaurant Muar Station / Muar Station Kopitiam
- Restaurant Serambi Melayu
- Richiamo Coffee – Putra Heights
- Sri Melur Jaya Restaurant
- Uncle Lim Pan Mee
- ZUS Coffee – Putra Heightsv
Note: This is an ongoing update. More places will be added soon.
|Putra Heights LRT station|
|Location||Persiaran Putra Indah, Putra Heights, 47650 Subang Jaya, Selangor|
|Lines||Sri Petaling Line LRT|
|Platforms||1 island platform & 2 side platforms|
|Parking||Available with payment. 452 total parking bays.|
|Opened||30 June 2016|
|Owned by||Syarikat Prasarana Negara Berhad and operated by Rapid KL|
|Reference||Putra Heights station on wikipedia|
Summary of stations for Ampang / Sri Petaling line LRT
If you are on the Ampang and Sri Petaling Line LRT, you can:
- Use Ampang / Sri Petaling Line LRT to go KLIA / klia2
- Connect to Kelana Jaya line LRT
- Connect to KL Monorail
- Connect to MRT Kajang Line
- Connect to MRT Putrajaya Line
- Connect to KTM Komuter
- Check train fare
Did you find what you are looking for? Try out the enhanced Google Search: