The 60km North South Expressway Central Link, NSECL, also commonly known as ELITE or ELITE Expressway, is the main expressway in Malaysia that starts from Shah Alam Interchange (EXIT 601) until Nilai North Interchange (EXIT 612).
This ELITE expressway is within the North South Expressway network and it is a critical link for the North-South Expressway providing northbound and southbound travelers with an uninterrupted journey bypassing the city congestion in Kuala Lumpur.
The Kilometre Zero starts at Shah Alam Interchange in Shah Alam, Selangor and its interchange with the New Klang Valley Expressway (NKVE), Shah Alam Expressway (KESAS), and the Guthrie Corridor Expressway (GCE).
The Expressway has the following interchanges that accommodate motorists from other highways to reach KLIA / klia2 airports easily:
|E609||Salak Tinggi Interchange|
|E611||Bandar Baru Nilai Interchange|
|E612||Nilai North Interchange
Connects to North-South Expressway
ELITE Expressway is divided into three sections as follows:
- Section 1 of the Expressway, which extends from the Shah Alam Interchange (NKVE) to the USJ (Hicom East) Interchange, inclusive of the ramps in (Ebor North) and out (Ebor South) connecting the Expressway to the Jalan Subang-Batu Tiga.
- Section 2 which extends from just South of the USJ Interchange to the Nilai (North) Interchange and includes that part of the KLIA Expressway up to the bridge crossing Sg. Langat.
- Section 3 includes Putrajaya Interchange, Bandar Baru Nilai Interchange, Salak Tinggi Interchange and the -2.74 km continuation of the KLIA Expressway (KLIA Expressway Extension), just south of Sg. Langat up to the boundary of the Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KLIA).
See North-South Expressway Central Link (ELITE) on Google Map
Check Toll Rates
You can check the toll rate for vehicle class 1 using the tool below:
- Closed toll system (refer to PLUS)
- Batu Tiga flyover longest in North-South Expressway network.
- Act as bypass from bustling Kuala Lumpur travelling from north to south and vice versa.
- PLUS Speedway (formerly ELITE Speedway) in USJ Rest and Service Area is the first highway go-kart circuit in Malaysia
- Smooth access to KLIA
- Extension to KLIA.
- Safety CS Team (PROPEL) roadworks.
|North-South Expressway Central Link (ELITE)|
|Length||60 km (40 mi)|
|Existed||1994 – present|
|History||Completed in 1996|
|North End||Guthrie Corridor Expressway (GCE)|
|New Klang Valley Expressway (NKVE)|
|Shah Alam Expressway (KESAS)|
|South Klang Valley Expressway|
|North-South Expressway Southern Route|
|South end||Nilai North, Negeri Sembilan|
Contact PLUS Management
|PLUS Malaysia Berhad|
|Address||Menara Korporat, Persada PLUS, Persimpangan Bertingkat Subang, KM15, Lebuhraya Baru Lembah Klang, 47301 Petaling Jaya, Selangor|
|Telephone||+603 7801 6666, +603 7666 4666|
|Hotline||1800 88 0000|