Salak Selatan LRT station is a Malaysian at-grade rapid transit station situated near and named after the Kuala Lumpur township of Salak South.
This LRT station is part of the Sri Petaling – Sentul Timur branch of the Sri Petaling Line LRT.
|Stations for Sri Petaling Line LRT|
|Bandar Tun Razak|
This LRT station exits to both Salak South to the west and Bandar Sri Permaisuri to the east.
The Salak Selatan KTM station is about 400 meters away from the LRT station.
It is intended to serve the incorporated town of Salak South directly to the east; the station itself located behind a row of shophouses along Salak South’s main carriageway, Jalan Sungai Besi, towards the east.
It was constructed along two leveled tracks, reusing the now defunct Federated Malay States Railway and Malayan Railway route between Kuala Lumpur, Ampang and Salak South.
The station was opened on July 11, 1998 and it is currently one of two railway stations serving the Salak South locality, the other being the Salak Selatan KTM Komuter station bearing the same name.
While the LRT station is considerably closer to Salak Selatan, the Komuter station is located some 400 metres south from the town.
Unlike other examples in Kuala Lumpur, the two stations are not noted on transit maps as interchange stations between the two lines.
Location of LRT Station
Salak Selatan LRT station is located behind a row of shophouses along Salak South’s main carriageway, Jalan Sungai Besi, towards the east.
Around this LRT station, you can find these nearby attractions within short walking distance.
- Apartment Sri Penara
- Bayu Tasik Condominium
- Cemara Apartment
- Cengal Condominium
- DNakhon Tomyam
- JPJ Cheras Bandar Sri Permaisuri
- Kedai Kopi Ah Song Bak Kut Teh
- KFC Bandar Sri Permaisuri
- Kolam Takungan Banjir Sri Johor
- Maybank (Bandar Sri Permaisuri)
- Pen & Pepper Cafe
- Phraya Thai
- Plaza Dwitasik
- Polperro @ Bandar Sri Permaisuri
- Pusat Penjaja Bandar Sri Permaisuri
- Q Bistro
- Queen City Steamboat And Grill
- Restaurant Hajris Bistro
- Restaurant Ma Kee
- Restaurant Midfield salak south
- Restoran Hakka Seafood 客家海鲜饭店
- Salak Selatan Police Station
- SekMeChoy Restaurant
- Sekolah Kebangsaan Seri Tasik
- Taco Bell Bandar Sri Permaisuri
- Tasik permaisuri Buffet Steamboat
- Uptown Cheras Sri Permaisuri
Note: This is an ongoing update. More places will be added soon.
|Salak Selatan LRT station|
|Address||Jalan Sungai Besi, Salak South, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia|
|Lines||Sri Petaling Line LRT|
|Platforms||2 side platforms|
|Opened||December 16, 1996|
|Owned by||Syarikat Prasarana Negara Berhad and operated by Rapid KL|
|References||Salak Selatan station on wikipedia|
Summary of stations for Ampang / Sri Petaling line LRT
If you are on the Ampang and Sri Petaling Line LRT, you can:
- Use Ampang / Sri Petaling Line LRT to go KLIA / klia2
- Connect to Kelana Jaya line LRT
- Connect to KL Monorail
- Connect to MRT Kajang Line
- Connect to MRT Putrajaya Line
- Connect to KTM Komuter
- Check train fare
Did you find what you are looking for? Try out the enhanced Google Search: