For International Arrival, you will have to walk pass the Satellite building, cross the Skybridge, then arrive at the Arrival Hall for immigrations clearance and pass the customs checkpoint to go to the attached Gateway@klia2 mall for transportation to the city.
For Domestic Arrival, you just need to follow the signboard, walk to Arrival Hall to collect your luggages and exit to Gateway@klia2 mall.
The following is a pictorial process to show you the Arrival process after your flight is landed at the Pier P or the Pier Q.
1. Walking on the aerobrige towards Arrival Hall.
2. Walking towards the connected Pier.
3. Walking on the ramp.
4. Walking on the ramp.
5. Walking on the ramp.
6. The Departures and Arrivals traffic are separated.
7. Walking on the Arrival Pier.
8. Walking towards the Skybridge.
9. Walkalator and toilets are available along the Pier.
10. A small lounge to take a rest.
11. A small rest area for passengers.
12. Observe the overhead signboard for directions.
13. Observe signboard for directions, go to Transfer Hall if you are on flight transfer. Read more about the Flight Transfer at klia2.
14. The Skybridge for arriving passengers is on Level 3 so you need to go one level up.
15. Go one level up to use the Skybridge.
16. Escalator to the Skybridge on Level 3.
17. Walking on the Skybridge on Level 3.
18. Long walk.
19. Walking the Skybridge.
20. View of the terminal from the Skybridge.
21. View of the terminal from the Skybridge.
22. Walkalator to ease your weary legs.
23. You have to walk tens of meters between the stretches of walkalators.
24. Walking on the Skybridge.
25. Walking towards Arrival Hall.
26. Going down one level to the Arrival Hall.
27. Going down to the Arrival Hall.
28. Escalator to the Arrival Hall.
24. The Arrival Hall at the klia2 terminal. The immigrations counters for document check and verification are located here.
25. Immigrations counters for Foreign Passport holders at the Arrival Hall.
26. Immigrations counters for Malaysian Passport holders at the Arrival Hall.
27. Immigrations counters for Foreign Passport holders at the Arrival Hall.
28. Baggage Claim area after Immigrations check.
29. Baggage Claim area.
30. Baggage Claim area.
31. Baggage Enquiry office for Lost & Found near the Baggage Claim area.
32. Customs Check.
33. Tourism Malaysia booth at the exit gates.
Once you exit the Arrival Hall, you can then go to the attached Gateway@klia2 mall for transportation to the city.
The following is the layout plan of the klia2 terminal.
Click on any of the following to view more information.
Did you find what you are looking for? Try out the enhanced Google Search: