- AirAsia Promotions
- Maxis Promotions
- KLIA2 to be opened on June 28
- Schedule from KL Sentral to KLIA
- Gallery 1 of design photos
- Service routes from KLIA to Malacca
- Gallery 7 of construction photos
- KLIA2 almost complete, to open by...
- Gallery 10 of construction photos
- Gallery 9 of construction photos
- Summary of KLIA2 shops
- Gallery 2 of design photos
- Gallery 5 of construction photos
- Terminal Bersepadu Selatan (TBS)
- Schedule from KLIA to KL Sentral
- Check Taxi Fare
- Salak Tinggi station
- KLIA2 now 98% completed
- KLIA-KLIA2 railway line ready
KLIA Ekspres services will be serving KLIA2 when it opens
KLIA2, Kuala Lumpur International Airport's newest terminal is the world's largest purpose-built terminal for low-cost carriers. Once opened, it will replace the Low Cost Carrier Terminal (LCCT) currently in operation.
KLIA Ekspres and KLIA Transit services will be serving KLIA2 when it opens! With the high-speed trains offering frequent departures, travelling between KLIA2 and the city will be a breeze.
Here is what you can look forward to:
- Fast airport transfer: The KLIA Ekspres will take just 33 minutes from KLIA2 to KL Sentral (1 stop), while the KLIA Transit will take 38 minutes (4 stops).
- Convenient inter-terminal transfer: All trains traveling between KLIA2 and the city will make a brief stop at KLIA. If your flight connection requires you to go from KLIA to KLIA2 or vice versa, just hop on any one of the trains. Your inter-terminal journey will only take 3 minutes.
- No difference in fares: Fares from KLIA2 (to other stations) will be the same as fares from KLIA! The inter-terminal fare between KLIA and KLIA2 is just MYR2.
- Easy access to the KLIA2 terminal: The KLIA Ekspres station at KLIA2 will be located within the Gateway@KLIA2 complex, which adjoins the Main Terminal Building of KLIA2. The complex will accommodate all public transport serving KLIA2, including buses, taxis and trains.
- KLIA Ekspres VIP Service: KLIA Ekspres VIP Service will be introduced for KLIA2 passengers.
What is KLIA Ekspres
KLIA Ekspres is the fastest, environmentally friendly and most convenient way of travelling to and from Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KLIA) and Kuala Lumpur city center. The city terminal, commonly known as Kuala Lumpur City Air Terminal (KL CAT), is an extension of KLIA. It is the finishing touch that gives the airport the convenience it sets out to provide, complementing its world-class standards.
Safely on time
KLIA Ekspres is designed with air travellers needs in mind. KLIA Ekspres operating at 15-minutes intervals during peak hours and 20 minutes during off-peak. It is Malaysian fastest railway system with a 99.8% on-time service performance.
Convenience on board
KLIA Ekspres air-conditioned carriages are equipped with comfortable contoured seats, a washroom, digital entertainment, overhead racks for light luggage and tiered racks for large luggage. Special wheelchair seat compartments are also available on board for the disabled.
Free Porter service
Rest assured your luggage will be taken care of by friendly and reliable porters at no charge. Helpful porters are available at your service at all the areas for loading or unloading of your luggage.
Flight check-in KL Sentral
Just like an airport, you can check-in your flight before even reaching the airport. Your flight journey get off with a great start with this free check-in facility exclusively for KLIA Ekspres passenger flying with Malaysia Airlines, Royal Brunei, Cathay Pacific or Emirates. Simply check-in and collect your boarding pass in advance so it allows you more time to avoid the rush when you reach KLIA.
KLIA Ekspres Schedule (KLIA & KL Sentral)
From KL Sentral to KLIA
First train departs at 5.00am from KL Sentral.
From KLIA to KL Sentral
First train departs at 5.00am from KLIA.
KLIA Ekspres Train Fare
|Passenger||Adult||Child (2-12 years)|
|Easy Card||RM350 (10 single trips, plus 1 complimentary trip)|
Contact KLIA Ekspres
|Customer Service||(603) 2267 8000|
|Fax||(603) 2267 8910|
|Write in||Chief Executive Officer
Express Rail Link Sdn. Bhd,
Level 2, KL City Air Terminal, KL Sentral Station
50470 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
|Online Tool||Fare Calculator & Online Booking|