Ampang Park LRT station is an underground LRT station located opposite of Ampang Park Shopping Centre along Jalan Ampang, near the Jalan Tun Razak intersection.
It is served by Kelana Jaya Line LRT.
Ampang Park station station is close to the US embassy, the Singapore High Commission, the Canadian High Commission, and the British High Commission which are all located in the area of Jalan Tun Razak called “Embassy Row”.
|Stations for Kelana Jaya Line LRT
|↱ ⇄ Persiaran KLCC
|↱ ⇄ Ampang Park
Similar to all Kelana Jaya Line underground stations, the Ampang Park station features an island platform sandwiched between two railway tracks for each direction.
Ampang Park LRT station consists of three levels, with the entrance on ground level while the ticketing area, concourse and platforms are underground.
|G: Street Level
|Jalan Ampang, Ampang Park Mall, Bus Hub, Citibank, Intercontinental Hotel
|Faregates, Ticketing Machines, Station Control, Shops
|P: Platform Level
|Platform 1: Kelana Jaya Line LRT towards Gombak
|Platform 2: Kelana Jaya Line LRT towards Putra Heights
This LRT station is the last underground station on the Kelana Jaya line before the line heads above ground again at Damai LRT Station.
Location of LRT Station
Ampang Park LRT station is located opposite of Ampang Park Shopping Centre along Jalan Ampang, near the Jalan Tun Razak intersection.
Around this LRT station, you can find these nearby attractions within short walking distance.
- Artez Maison @ Binjai 8 Premium Soho
- Bean Brothers KL Cafe
- Bentley’s Pub
- Big Three Food Square KL
- Binjai Residency
- British High Commission
- Corus Hotel Kuala Lumpur
- Dharma Realm Guan Yin Sagely Monastery Food Centre
- DoubleTree by Hilton Kuala Lumpur
- dwp Bar KL 地酒品 ( 酒吧專賣店)
- Element Kuala Lumpur
- Food Clans Restaurant
- G28 Bridge Bar
- ILHAM Gallery
- InterContinental Kuala Lumpur
- Intermark Mall
- KL Trillion
- KOOL Koffee
- Menara Avenue Residences
- Menara Citibank Food Court
- Menara Citibank
- Mios Pizza Restaurant
- NZ Curry House
- Optimist Coffee – Ampang Park
- Plaza OSK
- Roofino Skydining Restaurant
- San Choon Hall @ Wisma MCA
- Serendib Restaurant & Bar
- Shu Daxia Hot Pot@Tun Razak 蜀大侠火锅 (See website)
- Somerset Kuala Lumpur
- SOULed OUT Ampang
- Starbucks Menara Binjai
- The LNC KL Shopping Mall
- TRACE Restaurant and Bar – Element by Westin Kuala Lumpur
- Trillion Suites by SLG 萃联公寓
- Universiti Tun Abdul Razak (UNIRAZAK)
- Wanomiya – All You Can Eat
- Wisma MCA
Note: This is an ongoing update. More places will be added soon.
|Ampang Park LRT station
|Ampang Park LRT Station, Jalan Ampang, 50450 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
|Kelana Jaya Line LRT
|1 island platform
|Syarikat Prasarana Negara Berhad and operated by Rapid KL
|Ampang Park station on wikipedia
Summary of stations for Kelana Jaya Line LRT
If you are on the Kelana Jaya Line LRT, you can:
- Use Kelana Jaya Line LRT to go KLIA / klia2
- Connect to Ampang / Sri Petaling line LRT
- Connect to KL Monorail
- Connect to MRT Kajang Line
- Connect to MRT Putrajaya Line
- Connect to KTM Komuter
- Check train fare
- Summary of stations
Did you find what you are looking for? Try out the enhanced Google Search: