KLCC LRT station is located in the basement of Avenue K, a shopping mall along Jalan Ampang and it provides convenient access to Suria KLCC Mall and Petronas Twin Towers.
It is an underground LRT station served by the Kelana Jaya Line LRT.
|Stations for Kelana Jaya Line LRT
|↱ ⇄ Persiaran KLCC
|↱ ⇄ Ampang Park
Located right in the middle of the city, and so close to many landmarks, this KLCC LRT station is one of the busiest stations on the LRT system.
A pedestrian subway links the station to Suria KLCC and the rest of the KLCC development which includes the Petronas Twin Towers, Maxis Tower and the Kuala Lumpur Convention Centre.
The KLCC LRT station is packed especially on weekends and school holidays.
|G: Street Level
|Taxi Stand, Bus Hub, Entrance to Suria KLCC, Landmarks
|C: Concourse Level
|Faregates, Ticketing Machines, Station Control, Shops, Avenue K (shopping centre)
|P: Platform Level
|Platform 1: Kelana Jaya Line LRT towards Gombak
|Platform 2: Kelana Jaya Line LRT towards Putra Heights
The pedestrian walkway linking between the Petronas Twin Towers and Pavilion Kuala Lumpur shopping centre was launched in January 2012. Read more about Kuala Lumpur City Centre (KLCC).
Located outside the station, along Jalan Ampang and Jalan P Ramlee, is the KLCC bus hub. Located right in the middle of the city, and so close to many landmarks, this is one of the busiest stations on the LRT system.
There is a facility for purchasing and reloading the Touch ‘n Go card in this station.
The KLCC station is packed especially on weekends and school holidays.
Location of LRT Station
KLCC LRT station is located in the basement of Avenue K, a shopping mall along Jalan Ampang.
Around this LRT station, you can find these nearby attractions within short walking distance.
- Aquaria KLCC
- Artez Maison @ Binjai 8 Premium Soho
- Avenue K Shopping Mall
- Braseserie Fitz Moden European Restaurant
- Bukit Bintang Walkway
- Canopy Lounge Rooftop Bar KL
- Centra Hotel and Apartments
- Corus Hotel Kuala Lumpur
- Daging Bakar Abang Sadao Premium Restaurant
- de King Boutique Hotel KLCC
- Decathlon KL City Centre
- DOSZ Coffee – PNB Perdana KLCC
- Four Seasons Hotel Kuala Lumpur
- Fuego at Troika Sky Dining
- Ghost Pizza KL – Ampang
- Golden Triangle
- Grand Hyatt Kuala Lumpur
- ILHAM Gallery
- ILHAM Tower
- Impiana KLCC
- InterContinental Kuala Lumpur
- Kenny Hills Bistro
- KLCC Park
- Kuala Lumpur Convention Centre
- Le Nouvel KLCC
- M Marini Grand Caffè & Terrazza
- Mandarin Oriental Kuala Lumpur
- Manten Omakase Kuala Lumpur (KL)
- Perdana Kuala Lumpur City Centre
- Petronas Twin Towers
- Sassolino – Italian with a Twist
- Shawarma City KLCC
- Steampot Buffet Steamboat & Grill KLCC
- Strato at Troika Sky Dining
- SuperPark Malaysia
- Suria KLCC shopping mall
- The Stove Restaurant
- The Troika Hotel
- Traders Hotel Kuala Lumpur
- Wisma Central shopping mall
- ZUS Coffee Binjai
Note: This is an ongoing update. More places will be added soon.
|KLCC LRT station
|Jalan Ampang, Kuala Lumpur
|Kelana Jaya Line LRT
|January 1, 1998
|Syarikat Prasarana Negara Berhad and operated by Rapid KL
|KLCC station on wikipedia
Summary of stations for Kelana Jaya Line LRT
If you are on the Kelana Jaya Line LRT, you can:
- Use Kelana Jaya Line LRT to go KLIA / klia2
- Connect to Ampang / Sri Petaling line LRT
- Connect to KL Monorail
- Connect to MRT Kajang Line
- Connect to MRT Putrajaya Line
- Connect to KTM Komuter
- Check train fare
- Summary of stations
Did you find what you are looking for? Try out the enhanced Google Search: