The Subang SkyPark Terminal at the Sultan Abdul Aziz Shah Airport (SAASA) has long established itself as the gateway airport to Kuala Lumpur city with its state-of-the-art facilities of a modern city airport.
Strategically located near the heart of the city, the Skypark Terminal is living up to its reputation as an aviation and lifestyle destination.
This airport is the main base for Firefly, Malindo Air, plus some private and corporate aircrafts. It also serves as Berjaya Air’s main gateway to several Malaysian holiday destinations, including Pulau Tioman.
- Transportation: Bus services / Jetbus / Taxi services / Skypark Link
- Facilities & services
- Parking facilities
- See more pictures of the terminal
- Check flight status / schedule at SkyPark Terminal
To keep up with the latest changes and requirements, the terminal has gone through many phases of improvements and renovations.
In October 2009, the beautifully revamped and renovated ‘SkyPark Terminal’ was officially opened with sophisticated and sleek architecture.
|Subang Skypark Terminal at Sultan Abdul Aziz Shah Airport (SZB)|
|Address||Skypark Terminal Sultan Abdul Aziz Shah Airport, 47200 Subang, Selangor Darul Ehsan, Malaysia|
|Telephone||+603 7842 2773 / +603 7845 3245|
|Latitude / Longitude||03°07'54"N / 101°32'54"E|
|Time Zone||+8:00 hours from UTC/GMT|
|View Subang Skypark Terminal on Google Map|
|✈️ Check flight status / schedule|
The Subang SkyPark Terminal has an outstanding selection of food and beverage, retail shopping, and service outlets for an enjoyable travel experience.
In addition, the terminal also hosts frequent live events, air shows and carnivals, private jet parties, fashion and jewelry shows and luxury car launches for a pleasurable visit.
It also serves as Berjaya Air’s main gateway to several Malaysian holiday destinations, including Pulau Tioman.
The SkyPark shuttle bus officially commenced on 11 October 2013 for the convenience of the passengers, customers and workforce.
Currently there are 3 buses plying the Terminal Pekeliling – Plaza Damas – eCurve Mutiara Damansara – Kelana Jaya LRT Station – SkyPark Subang route. Tickets can be purchased either at the KL City Bus counter located at the Transport Facility Counter or onboard the bus.
Bus Schedule from Skypark Terminal
The following is the SkyPark shuttle bus schedule from Subang Skypark Terminal to Terminal Pekeliling:
|Skypark Terminal||Kelana Jaya LRT station||Mutiara Damansara (eCurve)||Plaza Damas||Terminal Pekeliling|
Shuttle bus schedule from Pekelling Terminal
The following is the SkyPark Shuttle bus schedule from Terminal Pekeliling to Subang Skypark Terminal:
|Terminal Pekeliling||Plaza Damas||Mutiara Damansara (eCurve)||Kelana Jaya LRT station||Skypark Terminal|
Alternatively, the RapidKL Bus 772 (Subang Suria Mah Sing ~ Pasar Seni) provides service route between Pasar Seni LRT station and Subang Mahsing via Subang Skypark Terminal.
The Jetbus is scheduled to depart from the Subang Skypark Terminal to the Terminal Bersepadu Selatan (TBS) at 9:00am, 2:00pm, 4:30pm, and 7:15pm.
At the SkyPark Terminal, passengers can opt for the budget taxi or executive taxi service, available at the Transport Facility Counter:
|Budget Taxi||03-7847 4782|
|Executive Taxi||016 332 9573|
Go to Subang Skypark Terminal with the Skypark Link
The Skypark Link is a convenient, time saving and affordable train service that connects you from the KL Sentral KTM station, to the Subang Jaya KTM station, and finally to the Subang Skypark Terminal.
The 2 main routes (vice-versa) are firstly the KL Sentral – Skypark Terminal route with 26km travel distance and secondly the Subang Jaya – Skypark Terminal route with 9km travel distance.
As the second airport rail link service, the Skypark Link route map transports passengers from KL Sentral to the Subang Airport.
|Fare types||Route (station)|
|KL Sentral – Terminal Skypark||KL Sentral – Subang Jaya||Subang Jaya – Terminal Skypark|
|Adult – Cash (RM)||11.00||5.00||5.00|
|Adult – Cashless (RM)||10.00||4.50||4.50|
50% discount of the adult cash fare
|Monthly Pass (RM)||360.00||162.00||162.00|
The Skypark Line consists of sets of 3 coaches with more than 30 trips per day at 60 minutes intervals. Maximum top speed is at 100 km/h.
The following is the train schedule for the Skypark Link. For latest updates, please review the official schedule.
Services & Facilities
You can find a list of comprehensive facilities and services at the terminal.
- Information and Customer Service Counter: Managed by professional Customer Service Assistants for Enquiries, Lost & Found items, Sales of Souvenirs, Public announcement messages
- Immigration and Customs Department: Screening process for both inbound and outbound passenger
- Connectivity Services : Various means of transportation services available.
- Telephones: Available for IDD and STD calls. Phone cards and prepaid Talk-time can be obtained at nearby retail outlets
- Foreign Exchange & ATM: ATM machines from Maybank, CIMB, AmBank, RHB, Bank Islam. Maybank Bureau de Change & Bank Islam Bureau de Change
- Nursery / Diaper Change room: Added convenience to facilitate diaper change for babies
- Facilities for the Disabled: Prior arrangement can be made for assistance on wheelchairs and direction to special restrooms
- Flight Information Display System: Regular updates on flight and travel related information
- Prayer Rooms: For Muslim passengers/visitors
- Security Systems: Screening of passengers, cargo, luggage & staff. Equipped with CCTV and security guard patrols
- Food & Drinks: The airport hosts a variety of F&B outlets, convenience stores and retail outlets.
- Luggage Locker Service: Located Airport’s ground floor
There are ample parking spaces provided at SkyPark Terminal, be it at the Open Park adjacent to the Main Terminal, the Premier Parking lots along the terminal building or Valet Parking service at the Terminal entrances. Charges are as follows:
|Open Car Park|
|1st hour: RM3.20|
|Every subsequent hour: RM2.00|
|Daily Maximum charge: RM49.00|
|Lost ticket per day: RM60.00|
|Premier Car Park|
|1st hour: RM4.25|
|Every subsequent hour: RM2.00|
|Daily Maximum charge: RM80.00|
|Lost ticket per day: RM100.00|
|1st hour: RM10.00|
|Every subsequent hour: RM5.00|
|Daily Maximum charge: RM99.00|
Do you want to see more pictures of the terminal?