The SkyPark Terminal at the Sultan Abdul Aziz Shah Airport (SAASA) has long established itself as the gateway airport to Kuala Lumpur city with its state-of-the-art facilities of a modern city airport.
- Bus services – to subang skypark terminal
- Taxi services – at subang skypark terminal
- Facilities & services available
- Parking facilities
- Pictures of Subang Skypark Terminal
- Check Flight Status at SkyPark Terminal
Strategically located near the heart of the city, the Skypark Terminal is living up to its reputation as an aviation and lifestyle destination.
This airport is the main base for Firefly, Malindo Air, plus some private and corporate aircrafts. It also serves as Berjaya Air’s main gateway to several Malaysian holiday destinations, including Pulau Tioman.
To keep up with the latest changes and requirements, the terminal has gone through many phases of improvements and renovations.
In October 2009, the beautifully revamped and renovated ‘SkyPark Terminal’ was officially opened with sophisticated and sleek architecture.
|Skypark Terminal Sultan Abdul Aziz Shah Airport (SZB)|
|Address||Skypark Terminal Sultan Abdul Aziz Shah Airport, 47200 Subang, Selangor Darul Ehsan, Malaysia|
|Telephone||+603 7842 2773 / +603 7845 3245|
|Latitude / Longitude||03°07'54"N / 101°32'54"E|
|Time Zone||+8:00 hours from UTC/GMT|
|View Subang Skypark Terminal on Google Map|
|Check SZB Flight Status|
SkyPark Terminal has an outstanding selection of food and beverage, retail shopping and service outlets for an enjoyable travel experience. In addition, the terminal also hosts frequent live events, air shows and carnivals, private jet parties, fashion and jewelry shows and luxury car launches for a pleasurable visit.
This airport is the main base for Firefly, Malindor Air, plus some private and corporate aircrafts. It also serves as Berjaya Air’s main gateway to several Malaysian holiday destinations, including Pulau Tioman.
The SkyPark shuttle bus officially commenced on 11 October 2013 for the convenience of the passengers, customers and workforce.
Currently there are 3 buses plying the Pekeliling Terminal – Plaza Damas – eCurve Mutiara Damansara – LRT Kelana Jaya – SkyPark Subang route. Tickets can be purchased either at the KL City Bus counter located at the Transport Facility Counter or onboard the bus.
SkyPark Shuttle Bus Schedule from Pekelling Terminal to Skypark Terminal
|Mutiara Damansara (eCurve)||6:20pm||7:20pm||8:20pm|
|Kelana Jaya LRT Station||6:40pm||7:40pm||8:40pm|
SkyPark Shuttle Bus Schedule from Skypark Terminal to Pekelling Terminal
|Kelana Jaya LRT Station||7:50pm||8:50pm||9:50pm|
|Mutiara Damansara (eCurve)||8:10pm||9:10pm||10:10pm|
At the SkyPark Terminal, passengers can opt for the budget taxi or executive taxi service, available at the Transport Facility Counter:
|Budget Taxi||03-7847 4782|
|Executive Taxi||016 332 9573|
Services & Facilities
- Information and Customer Service Counter: Managed by professional Customer Service Assistants for Enquiries, Lost & Found items, Sales of Souvenirs, Public announcement messages
- Immigration and Customs Department: Screening process for both inbound and outbound passenger
- Connectivity Services : Various means of transportation services available.
- Telephones: Available for IDD and STD calls. Phone cards and prepaid Talk-time can be obtained at nearby retail outlets
- Foreign Exchange & ATM: ATM machines from Maybank, CIMB, AmBank, RHB, Bank Islam. Maybank Bureau de Change & Bank Islam Bureau de Change
- Nursery / Diaper Change room: Added convenience to facilitate diaper change for babies
- Facilities for the Disabled: Prior arrangement can be made for assistance on wheelchairs and direction to special restrooms
- Flight Information Display System: Regular updates on flight and travel related information
- Prayer Rooms: For Muslim passengers/visitors
- Security Systems: Screening of passengers, cargo, luggage& staff. Equipped with CCTV and security guard patrols
- Food & Drinks: The airport hosts a variety of F&B outlets, convenience stores and retail outlets.
- Luggage Locker Service: Located Airport’s ground floor
There are ample parking spaces provided at SkyPark Terminal, be it at the Open Park adjacent to the Main Terminal, the Premier Parking lots along the terminal building or Valet Parking service at the Terminal entrances. Charges are as follows:
|Open Car Park|
|1st hour: RM3.20|
|Every subsequent hour: RM2.00|
|Daily Maximum charge: RM49.00|
|Lost ticket per day: RM60.00|
|Premier Car Park|
|1st hour: RM4.25|
|Every subsequent hour: RM2.00|
|Daily Maximum charge: RM80.00|
|Lost ticket per day: RM100.00|
|1st hour: RM10.00|
|Every subsequent hour: RM5.00|
|Daily Maximum charge: RM99.00|