Taxi services are available at the Transportation Hub located at the Level 1 of the Gateway@KLIA2 Mall next to the KLIA2 terminal. Taxi services are available 24 hours around the clock.
At the KLIA2, there are 3 types of taxi services available when taking a taxi, namely the Coupon Taxi
, Metered Taxi
and Premier Taxi
After you have selected your taxi services at the taxi payment counter, exit Door 4 and then queue up to wait for your taxi.
If you take the taxi between 11:30pm to 6:00am, there will be an additional 50% fare surcharge.
Taxi fare from KLIA2
Taxi fare to KLIA2
Make a complaint
- Coupon Taxi - Inform the peron in charge at the counter of your destination, a coupon will be issued to you after the payment. Proceed to Door 4 to exit, line up, and wait your turn for the Budget Taxi. When the red coloured taxi arrives, pass the coupon to the taxi driver and he will drive you to your destination.
- Metered Taxi - Proceed to the metered taxi counter and buy a coupon for RM2.00. Exit from Door 4 and wait in line for the 'metered taxi'. Pass the coupon to the taxi driver and the taxi meter will start running from KLIA2 to your destination. The taxi meter MUST be run when you board the taxi. Your final taxi fare is based on what's displayed on the taxi meter monitor plus the toll charges, if any.
- Premier Taxi - These are the 'Blue' taxis that are more expensive if compared to the budget ones, generally costing you almost double the amount of a normal price budget taxi. These taxis are slightly bigger than the common ones and they are always available.
Signboard to Taxi services
Level 1, Transportation Hub
Door 4 Exit for Taxi Services
Check Taxi Price From KLIA2 To Your Destination
How much does it cost to take a taxi from KLIA2 to your destination?
You can get an estimated fare here using this tool to check the taxi fare from KLIA2 to your location.
Check Taxi Price To KLIA2
If you are hiring taxi service from other locations to the KLIA2, you are advised to do a quick check of taxi price/fare to get an estimate.
Check taxi price from these locations to KLIA2:
Radio Taxi Service
If you need to call for taxi services, here is a list of reputable taxi companies for your perusal.
|Airport Limo & Taxi Service
||(603) 9223 8080
||(603) 8024 2727
|LCCT Limo Airport Taxi & Van
||(6017) 3116 118
||(603) 4043 0659
|Oriental Radio Taxi
||(603) 2694 4718
||(603) 6259 2020
||(603) 9221 7600
||(603) 2162 8888
|Sunlight Radio Taxi
||(603) 9057 1111
||(603) 7875 7333
Types of Taxis
|Type of Taxi/Limo
||Model & Capacity
|| Deawoo Tacuma, 3 to 4 passengers only
|Proton Wira, 3 passengers only
|| Renault Enviro, 4 to 5 passengers only
| Mercedes E220, 4 passengers only
||Jaguar S-type, 3 passengers only
||Kia Pregio Van, 8 passengers only
Making a Complaint
If you feel you have not been treated fairly by the taxi driver or taxi company, please contact SPAD (Suruhanjaya Pengangkutan Awam Darat) immediately.
Channels to make a complaint are as follows:
- SPAD Complaint Management at Kelana Jaya
- SPAD Enforcement offices at terminals
- SPAD state offices
Type : SPAD Aduan <your complaint>
Send to : 15888
- For complaints that can be resolved immediately, SPAD will notify the complainant after action is taken
- The time taken for investigation may vary according to cases
- Depending on severity, the process of the case may take less than 30 days
- Source: www.spad.gov.my
Taxi Services Related