Awan Besar LRT station is a LRT station at Bukit OUG, a suburb residential area about 20 km south of Kuala Lumpur. It provides free shuttle bus to Pavilion Bukit Jalil.
Awan Besar LRT station is operated under the Sri Petaling Line LRT. Like most other LRT stations operating in Klang Valley, this station is elevated.
|Stations for Sri Petaling Line LRT
This LRT station is located after the Sri Petaling LRT station.
It is also the nearest station to Masonic Temple or locally known as Freemason Hall and Bukit OUG Condominium.
The station is equipped with basic facilities such as toilets, surau, lifts, and shops.
There are also special facilities for the disabled at this LRT station.
There is a free shuttle bus between Pavilion Bukit Jalil and the station with 30 minute bus intervals since 3 December 2021.
Location of LRT Station
Awan Besar LRT station is a LRT station at Bukit OUG, a suburb residential area about 20 km south of Kuala Lumpur.
Around this LRT station, you can find these nearby attractions within short walking distance.
- AliBj Tomyam & Masakan Panas
- Banh Mi Cafe
- Biri-Biri Treats
- BJ Thai Seafood
- Bukit OUG Condominium
- Cafe Ame Soeur
- Casa Green Bukit Jalil
- Clinic Pearl City
- Gerai Nasi Lemak Sambal Lagenda
- Hailam Kopitiam Bukit Jalil
- Hao Hao Restoran 好好茶餐室
- IVT CLUB Snooker & Pool Club
- Kak Roz Nasi Lemak
- Kiara Residence 2
- Kim Kee Minimarket
- Kompleks Komuniti Muhibbah
- La Delima Original Penang Nasi Kandar
- Maharani Curry House Pusat Penjaja Muhibbah
- Ming Kee Porridge Bukit Jalil 銘记粥品
- Muhibbah Health Clinic
- Murni Discovery Bukit Jalil
- Naga Kitchen – Bukit OUG Club House
- Nasi Kukus Kak Kuntum
- One Chikin @ Bukit OUG
- OUG Parklane
- Palate Cafe
- Park N Ride Awan Besar
- Parklane OUG service apartment
- Pasar Pagi Bukit Jalil
- Platinum OUG residence
- Poolview Cafe – Bukit OUG
- PPAM OUG
- PPR Kampung Muhibbah
- Read Masonic Hall
- Restaurant Nathans Corner
- Restaurant Sultan
- Rex Cafe 丽苑茶室
- Shin Zushi Bukit Jalil
- The Rainz
- The Z Residence Bukit Jalil
- Yummy Yummy Bakery House & Kopitiam
Note: This is an ongoing update. More places will be added soon.
|Awan Besar LRT station
|Bukit OUG, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
|Sri Petaling Line LRT
|2 island platforms
|October 31, 2015
|Syarikat Prasarana Negara Berhad and operated by Rapid KL
|Awan Besar station on wikipedia
Summary of stations for Ampang / Sri Petaling line LRT
If you are on the Ampang and Sri Petaling Line LRT, you can:
- Use Ampang / Sri Petaling Line LRT to go KLIA / klia2
- Connect to Kelana Jaya line LRT
- Connect to KL Monorail
- Connect to MRT Kajang Line
- Connect to MRT Putrajaya Line
- Connect to KTM Komuter
- Check train fare
Did you find what you are looking for? Try out the enhanced Google Search: