The KTM station is located at Jalan Dato’ Onn. While not well-integrated, the Bank Negara station is designated in official transit maps as an interchange station with the Bandaraya LRT station.
Interchanges between the stations require that one exit either stations and cross footbridge that crosses a major roadway and the Gombak River. The estimated walking distance between the stations is 140 meters.
The station has a new concourse over the tracks and platforms. The new concourse accommodates a ticketing booth, ticket vending machines, prayer area and retail outlets.
The following facilities and services are available at this station.
- Ticket Counter
- Ticket Vending Machine
- Touch N Go Lane
It also has a common entrance to the two platforms where previously, they could only be accessed through separate gates.
The halt has lifts for passengers to access the platforms, making the halt disabled-friendly.
The weather shelters is replaced with a single high-cover over the entire waiting areas of both sides and over the tracks.
The RapidKL LRT’s Bandaraya LRT station is further situated nearby bus stops along Jalan Raja Laut, Jalan Dang Wangi and Jalan Tuanku Abdul Rahman.
Location of Bank Negara KTM Station
The KTM station is located in central Kuala Lumpur, named after the Central Bank of Malaysia headquarters located nearby. It is located at Jalan Dato’ Onn.
Around this KTM station, you can find these nearby attractions within short walking distance.
- AICB Centre of Excellence (ACE)
- ASBR – Asia School of Business Residential Campus
- Asia School of Business (ASB) Academic
- Asian Institute of Chartered Bankers (AICB)
- Bank Negara Malaysia Museum and Art Gallery
- Bank Negara Malaysia
- Campbell Shopping Complex
- CIMB Bank Kuala Lumpur
- Dang Wangi District Police Headquarters
- DBKL headquarters
- International University of Malaya-Wales
- Kementerian Kerja Raya (Ministry of Works)
- Kuala Lumpur City Hall building
- Kumpulan Wang Simpanan Pekerja (KWSP)
- Little India Precinct
- Majlis Amanah Rakyat (MARA)
- Memorial Tun Hussein Onn
- Pertama Complex First Shopping Center
- SOGO Kuala Lumpur
- United Overseas Bank
- UOB Bank
- Coliseum Theatre
Note: This is an ongoing update. More places will be added soon.
|Bank Negara station (KA03)
|Perhentian KTMB, Jalan Dato’ Onn 50480 Kuala Lumpur.
|6.30 am – 10.00 pm
|Bank Negara (KTM Komuter) on wikipedia
|2 side platforms, 2 tracks
|Rawang-Seremban Route, Sentul-Port Klang Route (KTM Komuter)
Summary of stations for the KTM Komuter
The KTM Komuter is the first electrified commuter train service in Malaysia. Its train network covers more than 270km length of rail tracks and connects 57 stations to provide passengers a convenient local rail service connectivity throughout Kuala Lumpur and surrounding areas of the Klang Valley.
The KTM Komuter network consists of the Tanjung Malim – Port Klang Line and Batu Caves – Tampin / Pulau Sebang Line, plus the new Skypark Link introduced in 2018.
If you are on the KTM Komuter, you can:
- Go to KLIA / klia2
- Go to Subang Skypark Terminal
- Transfer between KTM Lines
- Switch to Ampang / Sri Petaling Line LRT
- Switch to Kelana Jaya Line LRT
- Switch to MRT Sungai Buloh – Kajang line
- Switch to Express Rail Links
Did you find what you are looking for? Try out the enhanced Google Search: