26 June 2020
Express Rail Link Sdn Bhd (ERL) is offering a FREE Weekly TravelCard to its KLIA Transit users who buy a Monthly TravelCard to help kick-start their office commute during the Recovery Movement Control Order (RMCO) period.
Noormah Mohd Noor, Chief Executive Officer of ERL said: “More people are going back to their office or workplace as the government lifts more restrictions, and schools and kindergartens reopen. We want to encourage them to start using public transportation again for their daily commute with this KLIA Transit TravelCard Buy 1 Free 1 offer.
The Monthly TravelCard is heavily discounted and available for all sectors, with discounts of up to 83%. We hope the free Weekly TravelCard can provide additional savings for our commuters.”
A free KLIA Transit Weekly TravelCard Reload Voucher will be given for every purchase of a Monthly TravelCard at the ticket counter during the promotional period from 1 st July 2020 to 31 st August 2020. The Reload Voucher is valid for the same travel sector as the Monthly TravelCard purchased, and can be redeemed until 30 th November 2020. For the full terms and conditions, please visit www.KLIAekspres.com/travelcardbuy1free1.
“ERL will continue to remain vigilant and practise safety measures in accordance with the Ministry of Transport’s guideline. We want to make sure our passengers feel safe when travelling on our trains,” Noormah added.
KLIA Ekspres and KLIA Transit are currently being operated as a combined service from 6:00 am to 11:10 pm every day. Trains now run every 20 minutes during peak hours on weekdays, every 30 minutes during off-peak hours on weekdays, weekends and national public holidays, and every 60 minutes after 9:00 pm every day. The schedule will be reviewed periodically and adjusted accordingly to suit the growing passenger ridership.
Travelling Safely During The RMCO Period
- Body temperature checks on all passengers are conducted before allowing them to enter the train station. Any passenger whose body temperature is 37.5⁰C or higher will be denied entry.
- All passengers must wear a mask at all times when using the train service. Any passenger who refuses to wear a mask will not be allowed to board the train.
- Passengers are urged to keep a safe distance of at least one metre apart at all times, while at the ticket counter, ticketing kiosk, the gate and on the platform.
- Hand sanitiser is available at all ERL ticket counters.
- Cleaning frequency of high contact areas at stations have been tripled throughout the day since early February 2020.
- All high contact areas on the trains are being disinfected and train seat steam cleaning is being conducted during nightly deep cleaning.
For the full train schedule, please visit www.KLIAekspres.com or KLIA Ekspres Facebook.
For further assistance, please call our Customer Enquiry at 03-2267 8000 (Monday to Friday 8:30 am-6:00 pm local time).
About Express Rail Link
ERL continues to practise a strict regimen of cleaning in order to meet and exceed the highest standards of safety and hygiene. It is working closely with the authorities and will operate its services accordingly.
Did you find what you are looking for? Try out the enhanced Google Search: