Taxi Services at the KLIA2
Taxi services are available at Transportation hub located at Level 1 of the Gateway@KLIA2 building.
The Transporation Hub is more than a drop-off point, it is a multi-mode transport hub that accommodates other transportation services such as bus services, Taxi services and rental car services. It is a transportation hub that enhances connectivity, not only for arriving and departing passengers, but also for the public.
Taxi services at KLIA2
A simple step by step process on how to get taxi services at the KLIA2:
1. Follow the signboard for Taxi services at the Transportation Hub, Gateway@KLIA2
2. Follow the signboard for Taxi services at the Transportation Hub, KLIA2
3. Passing through Level 1M, Gateway@KLIA2
4. A glimpse of Level 1, Gateway@KLIA2
5. Level 1, Gateway@KLIA2
6. Taxi counters, Level 1, Gateway@KLIA2
7. Taxi counters, Level 1, Gateway@KLIA2
8. Taxi counters, Level 1, Gateway@KLIA2
9. Door 4 for exit, Level 1, Gateway@KLIA2
10. Budget taxis, Level 1, Gateway@KLIA2
11. Budget taxis, Level 1, Gateway@KLIA2
12. Budget taxis, Level 1, Gateway@KLIA2
13. Premier taxis, Level 1, Gateway@KLIA2
14. Family taxis, Level 1, Gateway@KLIA2
15. Luxury taxis, Level 1, Gateway@KLIA2
Taxi services at KLIA2
There are 3 types of taxi services available when taking a taxi from KLIA2:
- Coupon Taxi - Inform the peron in charge at the counter of your destination, a coupon will be issued to you after the payment. Proceed to Door 4 to exit, line up, and wait your turn for the Budget Taxi. When the red coloured taxi arrives, pass the coupon to the taxi driver and he will drive you to your destination.
- Metered Taxi - Proceed to the metered taxi counter and buy a coupon for RM2.00. Exit from Door 4 and wait in line for the 'metered taxi'. Pass the coupon to the taxi driver and the taxi meter will start running from KLIA2 to your destination. The taxi meter MUST be run when you board the taxi. Your final taxi fare is based on what's displayed on the taxi meter monitor plus the toll charges, if any.
- Premier Taxi - These are the 'Blue' taxis that are more expensive if compared to the budget ones, generally costing you almost double the amount of a normal price budget taxi. These taxis are slightly bigger than the common ones and they are always available.
Note: If you take the taxi between 11:30pm to 6:00am, there will be an additional 50% fare surcharge.
Taxi fare from KLIA2
How much does it cost to take a taxi from KLIA2 to your destination? You can get an estimated fare here using this online taxi fare check.