- AirAsia Promotions
- Maxis Promotions
- KLIA2 to be opened on June 28
- Schedule from KL Sentral to KLIA
- Gallery 1 of design photos
- Service routes from KLIA to Malacca
- Gallery 7 of construction photos
- KLIA2 almost complete, to open by...
- Gallery 10 of construction photos
- Gallery 9 of construction photos
- Summary of KLIA2 shops
- Gallery 2 of design photos
- Gallery 5 of construction photos
- Terminal Bersepadu Selatan (TBS)
- Schedule from KLIA to KL Sentral
- Check Taxi Fare
- Salak Tinggi station
- KLIA-KLIA2 railway line ready
- KLIA2 now 98% completed
Location of Taman Jaya station
|Asia Jaya << Prev station||View Larger Map||Next station >> Universiti|
Taman Jaya is an elevated rapid transit station in Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia, forming part of the Kelana Jaya Line. The station was opened on September 1, 1998.
Taman Jaya station is located directly north of Petaling Jaya's "newer" segment, Section 52, over the side road of Persiaran Barat (West Drive) close to the Persiaran Barat-Lorong Sultan (Sultan Alley) intersection, off the main thoroughfare of Jalan Timur (East Road).
Due to its proximity to Section 52, the Taman Jaya station is situated close to several municipal buildings and Dataran Petaling Jaya (Petaling Jaya Square), a municipal field. In addition to Section 52, Taman Jaya station is within walking distance of neighbouring Sections 9, 10 and 11 to the east. The station takes its name from Taman Jaya (Jaya Park) in Section 10, a lake gardens and the first park founded in Petaling Jaya. Also in the vicinity of the station is the Amcorp Mall & Business Centre, the PJ Club adjoining Dataran Petaling Jaya, Syabas Club and the iconic A&W drive-in outlet.
The station is also situated some 440 metres from the nearest access point into the Federal Highway via Jalan Timur to the north. The neighbouring Asia Jaya station is roughly located in the same location 900 metres away to the west, although Asia Jaya station was constructed on the opposing north side of the Federal Highway, is further from Section 52, but has better access to bus services.
Taman Jaya station statistics