- Maxis Promotions
- Schedule from KL Sentral to KLIA
- Gallery 5
- Service routes from KLIA to Malacca
- KLIA2 to be opened on June 28
- Gallery 1
- Work at KLIA2 98% done, should be...
- Schedule from KLIA to KL Sentral
- AirAsia Promotions
- AirAsia Baggage Info
- Terminal Bersepadu Selatan (TBS)
- Service routes from Malacca to LCCT
- KLIA2 almost complete, to open by...
- Salak Tinggi station
- Gallery 4
- Putrajaya & Cyberjaya station
- Bandar Tasik Selatan station
- Check Taxi Fare
- A simple guide to Malaysia prepaid...
Location of Taman Bahagia station
|Kelana Jaya << Prev station||View Larger Map||Next station >> Taman Paramount|
Taman Bahagia LRT station is a 2 storey LRT train station with car park in Petaling Jaya that is served by rapidKL's Kelana Jaya Line. The station was constructed between 1995 and 1998 on a piece of land that was previously occupied by the Taman Gelora row of 25 single-storey terraced houses. The owners and residences started to move out of their homes in June 1995. The adjacent Taman Gelora 11kV Tenaga Nasional substation is the sole reminder of the previous existence of these homes.
This station serves the neighbourhoods of SS2, SS3, SS4 and SS23. Buses from this station also extend the reach of this station to sections SS 4, SS5 & SS6 in Kelana Jaya, Damansara Jaya (SS22) & Damansara Utama (SS21).
The station is located along Jalan SS 2/3, near the Taman Megah interchange of the Damansara-Puchong Expressway or better known as the LDP.
Taman Bahagia LRT station is the rapidKL bus hub for local shuttle (TEMPATAN) bus routes no T625 & T626.
|T625||Taman Bahagia LRT - Section SS 3,4,5,6 Kelana Jaya - Taman Bahagia LRT|
|T626||Taman Bahagia LRT - Damansara Jaya - Damansara Utama (Uptown) - Section SS 2 Petaling Jaya - Taman Bahagia LRT|
Taman Bahagia station statistics