- Maxis Promotions
- Schedule from KL Sentral to KLIA
- Gallery 5
- Service routes from KLIA to Malacca
- KLIA2 to be opened on June 28
- Work at KLIA2 98% done, should be...
- Gallery 1
- AirAsia Promotions
- Salak Tinggi station
- Service routes from Malacca to LCCT
- Schedule from KLIA to KL Sentral
- AirAsia Baggage Info
- Putrajaya & Cyberjaya station
- KLIA2 almost complete, to open by...
- Terminal Bersepadu Selatan (TBS)
- Bandar Tasik Selatan station
- Gallery 4
- A simple guide to Malaysia prepaid...
- Check Taxi Fare
Location of Asia Jaya station
|Taman Bahagia << Prev station||View Larger Map||Next station >> Taman Jaya|
Asia Jaya LRT station is an elevated rapid transit station in Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia, forming part of the Kelana Jaya Line (formerly known as PUTRA). The station was opened on September 1, 1998, as part of the line's first segment encompassing 10 elevated stations between Kelana Jaya station and Pasar Seni station (not including the KL Sentral station opened later), and the line's maintenance depot in Lembah Subang.
Asia Jaya station is currently named after the former Asia Jaya shopping complex, which was converted into the Armada Hotel later during the 1990s, on the opposite side of Jalan Utara.
Asia Jaya LRT station as the RapidKL bus hub
Asia Jaya LRT station is also a rapidKL bus hub including:
|U88||Terminal Jalan Sultan Mohamad - Section 8 Kota Damansara via Section SS 2 Petaling Jaya - Terminal Jalan Sultan Mohamad|
|T628||Asia Jaya LRT - Section 14,17 Petaling Jaya - Asia Jaya LRT|
|T629||Asia Jaya LRT - Phileo Damansara I & II / Eastin Hotel - Asia Jaya LRT|
Asia Jaya station statistics