- Maxis Promotions
- Schedule from KL Sentral to KLIA
- Gallery 5
- Service routes from KLIA to Malacca
- KLIA2 to be opened on June 28
- Work at KLIA2 98% done, should be...
- Gallery 1
- Schedule from KLIA to KL Sentral
- AirAsia Promotions
- Service routes from Malacca to LCCT
- AirAsia Baggage Info
- Terminal Bersepadu Selatan (TBS)
- KLIA2 almost complete, to open by...
- Salak Tinggi station
- Bandar Tasik Selatan station
- Gallery 4
- Putrajaya & Cyberjaya station
- Check Taxi Fare
- A simple guide to Malaysia prepaid...
Nilai Komuter station is a KTM Komuter train station, situated close to and named after the old town of Nilai, Negeri Sembilan. The station strictly serves as a two-platform train halt for the Rawang-Seremban Line KTM Komuter train service.
The station, as are virtually all small train halts along the Komuter lines, is situated along two lanes of railroad (two basic routes) designated for trains traveling northbound or southbound. Due to its use as a connection from the KLIA, as well as colleges a distance away, the station receives a substantially large number of passengers throughout its operational hours.
Initially consisting of a small station building with one operational ticket counter and two ticket vending machines, and covered platforms, the station had since undergone significant extensions in 2005 and 2006 to support more passengers.
Ticket Vending Machine
Touch N Go Lane
|Address||Stesen KTMB Nilai
Jalan Stesen, 71800 Nilai, Negeri Sembilan
|6.30 am - 11.00 pm|
|Website||Nilai (KTM Komuter) | On wikipedia|
|2 side platforms
|Lines||Rawang-Seremban Line (KTM Komuter)|
|From Nilai to||Fare (RM)|
|Bandar Tasik Selatan||4.30|
|Kampung Dato Harun||5.40|
|Kampung Raja Uda||2.70|
|Kuala Kubu Bharu||8.80|