- Maxis Promotions
- Schedule from KL Sentral to KLIA
- Service routes from KLIA to Malacca
- Gallery 5
- KLIA2 to be opened on June 28
- Gallery 1
- Work at KLIA2 98% done, should be...
- Schedule from KLIA to KL Sentral
- AirAsia Promotions
- Service routes from Malacca to LCCT
- AirAsia Baggage Info
- Terminal Bersepadu Selatan (TBS)
- KLIA2 almost complete, to open by...
- Bandar Tasik Selatan station
- Salak Tinggi station
- Gallery 4
- Putrajaya & Cyberjaya station
- Check Taxi Fare
- A simple guide to Malaysia prepaid...
The Kepong Komuter station (formerly Kepong railway station) is a Malaysian commuter train station located in the northern area of Kuala Lumpur along the Rawang-Seremban Route. As there are no other train systems that operate here other than KTM Komuter, this station can be packed at certain times.
The Kepong Komuter station was built to cater increasing traffic in a suburban area with the similar name called Kepong. The Kepong Sentral Komuter station, which also serves the same locality, is located 1 km away.
Ticket Vending Machine
Touch N Go Lane
|Address||Stesen KTMB Kepong
Jalan Kuang Bulan 1 (Jln 32)
Taman Kepong, 52100 Kepong, Kuala Lumpur
|6.15 am - 9.30 pm|
|Website||Kajang | On wikipedia|
|Opened||1892, rebuilt 1995|
|2 side platforms and 4 Tracks|
|Lines||Rawang-Seremban Route (KTM Komuter)
(1995 to present)
|From Kepong to||Fare (RM)|
|Bandar Tasik Selatan||2.20|
|Kampung Dato Harun||2.40|
|Kampung Raja Uda||4.70|
|Kuala Kubu Bharu||4.90|