- AirAsia Promotions
- Maxis Promotions
- KLIA2 to be opened on June 28
- Schedule from KL Sentral to KLIA
- Gallery 1 of design photos
- Service routes from KLIA to Malacca
- Gallery 7 of construction photos
- KLIA2 almost complete, to open by...
- Gallery 10 of construction photos
- Gallery 9 of construction photos
- Summary of KLIA2 shops
- Gallery 2 of design photos
- Gallery 5 of construction photos
- Terminal Bersepadu Selatan (TBS)
- Schedule from KLIA to KL Sentral
- Check Taxi Fare
- Salak Tinggi station
- KLIA-KLIA2 railway line ready
- KLIA2 now 98% completed
Location of Titiwangsa station
|Chow Kit << Prev station||View Larger Map|
Titiwangsa Station is a rapid transit interchange station in Kuala Lumpur that allows for transfers between the Ampang Line rapid transit system at one station, and the KL Monorail.
Seamless physical and fare integration was achieved on 1 March 2012 when the "paid-up" or restricted areas of both the LRT and monorail stations, which previously operated as two separate stations, were linked up, allowing passengers to transfer without needing to buy new tickets for the first time since the monorail became operational in 2003.
Situated at Tun Razak Road in the district of Titiwangsa, just beside the Pekeliling Flats, the stations are also located close to the Gombak River, as well as an adjoining bus station.
Titiwangsa Monorail station
The Titiwangsa Monorail station is a later addition in the area that is intended to connect the Ampang Line with the KL Monorail via a link bridge. The station was constructed over Tun Razak Road and was completed in 2003, serving as the terminal station of the KL Monorail's northern end, with a buffer stop directly after the station.
Like the Ampang Line, the monorail station sports somewhat similar level designs. The station is one of two KL Monorail stations that is designated as an interchange to and from the Ampang Line, the other being the Hang Tuah station.
Titiwangsa station statistics