- Maxis Promotions
- Schedule from KL Sentral to KLIA
- Gallery 5
- Service routes from KLIA to Malacca
- KLIA2 to be opened on June 28
- Gallery 1
- Work at KLIA2 98% done, should be...
- AirAsia Promotions
- Schedule from KLIA to KL Sentral
- Service routes from Malacca to LCCT
- Salak Tinggi station
- AirAsia Baggage Info
- Putrajaya & Cyberjaya station
- KLIA2 almost complete, to open by...
- Terminal Bersepadu Selatan (TBS)
- Bandar Tasik Selatan station
- A simple guide to Malaysia prepaid...
- Check Taxi Fare
- Gallery 4
23 February 2012
Malaysia Airports Holdings Bhd (MAHB) will be calling for a second tender briefing for the KLIA2 for 39 lots comprising retail, food and beverages (F&B) and services categories on Feb 29 and March 6 respectively, at the Pan Pacific Hotel KLIA.
Tender documents can be purchased from Feb 29-March 27 while the tender submission deadline for the lots is 3pm on Apr 3.
MAHB senior general manager, Commercial Services, Faizah Khairuddin said the concessionaires for 225 lots at the klia2 would be announced by July this year.
"Everything has to be ready for operations by April 2013," she told reporters after the klia2 update briefing here Wednesday.
She said there would be three phases of the tender briefing, with the first having involved 27 outlets.
KLIA2 has a total retail space of 35,200sq m on offer.
Faizah said the commercial allocation at the klia2 was much bigger than that at the Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KLIA).
It has also been reported that the commercial space at the klia2 even more compared to Singapore's Changi International Airport and the Hong Kong International Airport.
At the KLIA, the commercial capacity, is at five per cent of the total terminal size of 500,000 square metres.
Expecting a higher passenger flow and more commercial offerings at KLIA2, Faizah said these two factors would be the drivers for higher spending per person.
"We expect RM40 per person at klia2 compared to the RM22 at the current Low Cost Carrier Terminal (LCCT)," she added.
MAHB also expects annual sales of RM1.6 billion in five years' time, judging from 30 million passengers expected to fly via KLIA2.
Of the 225 outlet offerings, 118 have been allocated for retail, 81 for F&B and 26 for services.
More information on the klia2 tender briefing is available at www.klia2retail.com.my. - Bernama
- 29 Jun, 2012 KLIA handled 16m passengers in Jan-May 2012
- 22 Jun, 2012 MAHB to announce winners for Phase 1 of KLIA2 commercial space
- 21 Jun, 2012 AirAsia CEO moves to new Asean office in Jakarta
- 19 Jun, 2012 Aireen heads AirAsia's Malaysian operations
- 04 Jun, 2012 KLIA2 fully operational by next April
- 03 May, 2012 DTZ Research: Investment to rise in later part of 2012
- 03 May, 2012 Overwhelming response to KLIA2 tender as new deadline nears
- 27 Apr, 2012 HwangDBS sees challenging H2 for MAHB
- 27 Apr, 2012 MAHB to keep AAA rating once sukuk facility utilised by mid 2013
- 27 Apr, 2012 MIDF cuts MAHB target price
- 27 Apr, 2012 Budget carriers are big business
- 26 Apr, 2012 MAHB Q1 net profit up 6.9 percent to 102.73 million
- 26 Apr, 2012 AirAsia dismisses not using KLIA2 talks
- 24 Apr, 2012 KLIA2 ready to start operations next April
- 24 Apr, 2012 MAHB wins PATA's exceptional service award
- 24 Apr, 2012 KLIA2 on track to start operations next April
- 23 Apr, 2012 Bashir urged to stay until KLIA2 completion
- 07 Apr, 2012 Have a peach and scoot off
- 29 Mar, 2012 MAHB managing director hints retirement
- 28 Mar, 2012 Kuala Lumpur International Airport builds Next Generation Hub
- 26 Mar, 2012 EP Manufacturing's highway buy may pay later
- 21 Mar, 2012 Cost of earth works at KLIA2 773 million, says transport ministe
- 21 Mar, 2012 Govt evasive over KLIA2, says Tony Pua
- 21 Mar, 2012 KLIA2's rising cost: Pua slams minister's answers
- 21 Mar, 2012 Kong says Pua barking up wrong tree
- 21 Mar, 2012 Kong: Direct allegations about KLIA2 to the right authorities
- 21 Mar, 2012 Pua wants 'incompetent' Kong axed from Cabinet
- 22 Mar, 2012 Tony Phua playing politics on KLIA2 says Kong
- 21 Mar, 2012 Being Flexible
- 12 Mar, 2012 Smiths Detection supplies advanced scanners to Malaysia
- 09 Mar, 2012 MAHB to raise 616 million ringgit
- 08 Mar, 2012 MAHB to raise 616 million ringgit in private placement
- 06 Mar, 2012 More LCCs keen to operate from KLIA2, says MAHB
- 06 Mar, 2012 WCT group intends to secure more contracts in 2012
- 05 Mar, 2012 KLIA2 construction progressing on schedule
- 29 Feb, 2012 MAHB announces 10 winners of KLIA online contest
- 23 Feb, 2012 MAHB to call for second tender for KLIA2 commercial outlets
- 23 Feb, 2012 RM1.6 billion retail target for KLIA2
- 21 Feb, 2012 MAHB prepares to issue tenders for KLIA2 airside concessions
- 21 Feb, 2012 MAHB registers higher pre-tax profits
- 15 Feb, 2012 US market underserved from Malaysia
- 09 Feb, 2012 Pua wants to meet Kong over bloated KLIA2 cost
- 07 Feb, 2012 Double digit growth seen in MAHB's passenger movement
- 07 Feb, 2012 National interest first
- 06 Feb, 2012 KLIA2 concessionaire awards by July
- 06 Feb, 2012 MAHB to award retail concessions by July
- 03 Feb, 2012 MAHB's fundraising plans for KLIA2 will dilute public interests
- 02 Feb, 2012 KLIA2 on track and within budget
- 01 Feb, 2012 MAHB earnings likely to be diluted
- 31 Jan, 2012 MAHB proposes private share placement to part finance KLIA2
- 28 Jan, 2012 Penang, Selangor proof Malaysia will thrive under Pakatan
- 20 Jan, 2012 Passenger load on ERL set to double with KLIA2 link
- 20 Jan, 2012 Work on airport train link on schedule
- 19 Jan, 2012 ERL Extension Project To Be Completed In October
- 10 Jan, 2012 Danajamin guarantees Segi Astana's RM470m MTN programme
- 06 Jan, 2012 5% growth achievable by Malaysia
- 06 Jan, 2012 Pua says MOT cannot wash hands of KLIA2 move
- 06 Jan, 2012 Refer KLIA2 grouses to PAC, says Kong
- 05 Jan, 2012 Domestic contracts to drive construction sector in 2012
- 05 Jan, 2012 Tee Keat backs DAP claim on KLIA2
- 04 Jan, 2012 Heads must roll for 'swampland' airport
- 04 Jan, 2012 MAHB kept extra cost of KLIA2 move from officials, Pua says
- 03 Jan, 2012 Proposed ERL Line To KLIA2 To Be On Display