- AirAsia Promotions
- Maxis Promotions
- KLIA2 to be opened on June 28
- Schedule from KL Sentral to KLIA
- Gallery 1 of design photos
- Service routes from KLIA to Malacca
- Gallery 7 of construction photos
- KLIA2 almost complete, to open by...
- Gallery 10 of construction photos
- Gallery 9 of construction photos
- Summary of KLIA2 shops
- Gallery 2 of design photos
- Gallery 5 of construction photos
- Terminal Bersepadu Selatan (TBS)
- Gallery 11 of construction photos
- Schedule from KLIA to KL Sentral
- KLIA-KLIA2 railway line ready
- Check Taxi Fare
- Salak Tinggi station
21 February 2012
Malaysia Airports is preparing to launch the second phase of tenders for its ambitious KLIA2 low-cost terminal in coming days. This phase includes the key airside retail and food & beverage concessions. The airport company has said that levels of interest among international as well as local concessionaires are high.
KLIA2 is the new permanent Low-Cost Carrier Terminal at Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KLIA), which is set to open in April 2013. Malaysia Airports has projected RM1.2 billion (US$380 million) in retail sales from the terminal in its first year of operations.
KLIA2 will offer 35,200 sqm of commercial space, spread across 225 tenancies for retail, F&B and other services.
KLIA2 Tender Notice Phase 2
This phase comprises 39 units for tender. In Departures the retail concessions on offer include fragrances & cosmetics, beauty & well-being, confectionery, fashion, sunglasses, travel & luggage, home decor, watches, Asian souvenirs, children's goods, music, news & books and personal care stores. The stores range in size from 44 sqm to 154 sqm.
In food & beverage, concessions include coffee-and-chocolate-based concepts, plus a large books, news & lifestyle cafe. Service concessions include bureaux de change and banking.
There are mandatory tender briefings at the Pan Pacific Hotel at KLIA on 29 February and 6 March for F&B and services, and retail, respectively.
Tender Documents can be purchased from 29 February 2012 (after Tender Briefing) until 27 March 2012 during office hours from:
Procurement & Contract Division
Level 1, Block B
Malaysia Airports Holdings Berhad
Malaysia Airports Corporate Office
Persiaran Korporat KLIA
64000 KLIA, Sepang, Selangor
The bid deadline is 3 April.